INGREDIENTS (for 5 people):
- 500 g fresh "Spaghetti alla Chitarra" pasta
- 600 g desalted Codfish
- 50 g Almonds
- 2 slices of stale Bread
- Salt, Pepper and EVO Oil
- Put the codfish on a oven tray, season with EVO oil, garlic and rosemary. Bake at 170 ° for 20 minutes, remove the skin and break the codfish up irregularly.
- Finely chop the almonds and the stale bread
- In a pan, season the oil with garlic and rosemary. Remove them and toast the bread, almonds and a little bit of black pepper for a few minutes.
- In a pan, brown two cloves of garlic and two sprigs of rosemary with oil. Remove them and flavor in it the previously coarsely chopped codfish.
- Cook the Spaghetti alla Chitarra in plenty of salted water.
- Scolare gli spaghetti direttamente nella padella con il baccalà. Mantecare il tutto, impiattare e ultimare con le briciole di pane e mandorle tostate.