INGREDIENTS (30 pieces of 30 g)
- 150 g Manitoba Flour
- 350 g Flour 00
- 1 teaspoon dry Yeast
- 300 g whole Milk
- 50 g Butter
- 60 g Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Egg + 20 g Milk (for brushing)
- Pour the two sifted flours, sugar, dry yeast, salt, milk at room temperature and melted butter into a bowl (or a planetary mixer). Knead until a smooth and elastic compound is obtained. Form a ball and let it rest for about 2 hours in the oven turned off with the light on.
- Once the indicated time has passed, your dough will be risen. Now you can divide it into about 30 buns of 30 g each.
- Shape into balls and arrange them on a oven tray lined with parchment paper. In a small bowl mix the egg and milk to brush your buns and let them rise again for about 30 minutes.
- Bake your milk buns in a preheated static oven at 200 ° for about 12-13 minutes.
- Once cooked, transfer them to a wire rack to let them cool before serving and/or stuffing them.
- Once cooled, you can serve them with jams and sweet creams or with cold cuts and cheeses.