INGREDIENTS (for 5 people):
- 500 g Spaghetti
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 Robiola cheese
- salt, pepper, EVO oil
- Chop the onion and brown it in a pan with EVO oil.
- Dice the yellow bell pepper and cook it with the onion. Season with salt and pepper. Add water until the pepper becomes soft.
- When the bell pepper is cooked, blend everything to get a creamy sauce for the spaghetti.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water.
- Drain the spaghetti directly into the pan with the dressing and add the robiola cheese.
- Stir until everything is creamy and well-seasoned. In the end, you can add black pepper, a drizzle of EVO oil, fresh basil or poppy seeds.