INGREDIENTS (for 4 people):
- 4 Squids
- 350 g tomato sauce (or 8 ripe tomatoes)
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 garlic glove
- 4 slices of stale bread
- salt, pepper, EVO oil
- Cook the tomato soup by simmering the tomato with salt, pepper, EVO oil and minced garlic for at least 40 minutes. When cooked, add the basil and stale bread. Leave to rest for at least an hour to completely wet the bread, which will crumble.
- Wash the squid tubes; dry and salt them. Put the tomato soup in a sac à poche.
- Fill the squid with the tomato soup for ¾ and close with a toothpick. Place the squid on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 35 ° minutes at 160 ° (convection oven)
- Leave to stand for 10 minutes before cutting the squid and serving. We recommend pairing with buffalo mozzarella or burrata.