INGREDIENTS (6 people):
- 6 zucchini
- 300 g of mixed minced meat (pork and veal)
- 1 boiled potato
- 1 white onion
- 100 g of grated Grana cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 sprig of parsley
- Wash and empty the zucchini
- Boil the zucchini in abundant salted water, until it is easy to pierce them with a fork. Drain and leave to cool.
- Chop the white onion and cook it in a pan with a drizzle of EVO oil. Complete the cooking adding water until the onion becomes soft and transparent. Add the coarsely chopped zucchini pulp. Cook together, adding salt and pepper
- Prepare the filling by mixing the minced meat, the onion and the zucchini pulp, 1 clove of garlic and chopped parsley, the crushed boiled potato, the cheese and the egg, salt and pepper.
- Fill the zucchini with the filling. If the filling is plentiful, prepare meatballs with what is left over.
- Bake in a ventilated oven at 180 ° for about half an hour