INGREDIENTS (for 4 people):
- 350 g Linguine Pasta
- 500 g Clams
- 100 g Pistachio
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of Grana cheese
- 1/2 glass of dry white wine
- Lemon zest (1 teaspoon)
- EVO oil
- Cook the linguine pasta in abundant salted water in a saucepan
- Prepare the pesto in a blender by adding the pistachios, lemon zest, cheese, 1 clove of garlic, EVO oil
- Fry a clove of garlic in a pan. Remove it once golden and put a tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley.
- Add the clams and deglaze with the wine. Adjust with salt and pepper.
- Remove the pasta one minute before the end of cooking and stir in the pan with the cooking water from the clams and the pesto.
- Serve the Pasta with the Clams.