INGREDIENTS (for 4 people):
- 1,2 kg Lamb ribs
- 4 tablespoons of Honey
- 2 tablespoons of Mustard
- 2 tablespoons of chopped Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of grated lemon zest
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt, pepper, chili pepper
- Mix in a bowl honey, mustard, rosemary, lemon juice and zest, minced garlic.
- Spread the lamb with the marinade, seasoning with salt, pepper and chilli.
- Lay it on a baking pan lined with baking paper and let it rest in the fridge overnight, covered with plastic wrap.
- Bake in a ventilated oven at 180 ° for about 55-60 minutes. The internal temperature must be at least 70 °.
- Raise the oven to 200 ° for the last 10 minutes of cooking, to form a crispy crust.
- Let the meat rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving it.