INGREDIENTS (for 4 people):
- 500 g Pici pasta
- 150 g "Pecorino Romano" cheese
- 1 tablespoon of Black Pepper
- Cook the Pici pasta in plenty of salted water in a saucepan.
- Toast the ground black pepper for a couple of minutes in a hot pan.
- Add a ladle of cooking water to the pan to block the cooking of the pepper.
- Put 100 g of "Pecorino Romano" cheese in a bowl and add a couple of ladles of cooking water. Mix well with the help of a whisk, until you get a cream.
- Once cooked, pour the Pici pasta into the pan with the pepper, the "Pecorino Romano" cream, 50 g of grated "Pecorino Romano" cheese and a ladle of cooking water.
- Whisk everything until you get a creamy and well-seasoned pasta.